Classique - The Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, April 13, 2012

St. Patrick's Day. . .Lucky #7!!

St. Patrick's Day was always celebrated in our house growing up for two reasons: first, it was my Dad's birthday and secondly, my mom is half Irish so we had to make sure to wear our green to avoid getting pinched! Well back in 2006 my good friend, Kristen, invited me to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with her and some friends in Kansas City. We had so much fun that it has become a great tradition with another great friend, Amy, joining in the tradition and shenanigans every year as well!!  We have so much fun going all out in green and crazy accessories!! Every year we've managed to find something new to add to our attire. It's so much fun and we love it when people stop us and comment on some part of it.
Here's the three of us off to an early start enjoying a 
cold one as we watch the parade.

I don't know what next year will bring, but am so glad I got one more 
St. Patty's Day in the record books!! You girls are the best!!


No comments:

Post a Comment