Classique - The Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Sights in Beijing - Part 2

Day 3 my tour guide took me to see a couple more popular parks in the city, which meant more stairs to climb!!
Another temple in the center of the garden to climb to the top!
 This temple however did have a great view looking out to the Forbidden City (more on this later). It also claims to be at the center of Beijing City.

The view looking out towards the Forbidden City.

I love all the weeping willow trees around the water.

Here's a picture of my tour guide. Her American name is Queena (seriously!).
She really was a sweet girl for taking me all over the city for several days!!

The Nine-Dragon Wall in Beihai Park

You can see how wide it is here. There is the exact same depiction on both sides.
I was stopped by some university students and interviewed about my first impressions as an American in Beijing for the first time. I'm sure my interview received quite the ratings :)

Fashion?!? There really are no words for this!!  Yikes!
I saw it in a boutique window and couldn't help but taking a quick picture.
Jeff's quote, "Keep your hands off my monkeys!" haha

1 comment: