Classique - The Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The countdown has begun. . .

Just a week until the big birthday!!!

Most of you know that I love celebrating my birthday!! Growing up my parents always treated us like we were a princess on our birthday! It may sound silly to some, but we always got to pick whatever we wanted for dinner and mom would make it. (And yes I could tell you what I picked for dinner just about every year!) They just did a great job of making us each feel extra special on our day! Well some how along the way my ornery side decided that it was much more fun to celebrate the whole month than just the first day :) Let me clarify that I don't expect people to wish me happy birthday all month (however I won't stop you if you'd like to start. . .hahaha!) or anything like that. I just use it as an excuse to celebrate and get together with friends more than just one day.

Really the month of March is pretty fun because I have almost 25 friends and family members with birthdays this upcoming month! Yes, 25, it's crazy!!! Now I don't necessarily get to see all of them to celebrate, but still it's fun to know how many people this month I know who are all celebrating the start to another exciting year. How can I not spend the month celebrating?!?! Plus, thanks to a great friend of mine, in addition to the birthday celebrations in March, I have been partying it up for another holiday, as well, every year in Kansas City for seven awesome years. . . . .  .  St. Patty's Day!!!



Really the month of March is always full of good good times!!!

Now I may be dreading the number of candles on the birthday cake this year, but it won't stop me from celebrating. I figure it's just better to embrace it and have fun!! Jeff and I are headed back to the US to celebrate the big birthday so stay tuned for pictures and stories!!


No comments:

Post a Comment