Classique - The Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hope you had a great 4th of July!!

No, I haven't completely fallen off the face of the Earth.... just half way around it! haha  Ok, bad joke. Anyway just wanted to say that I am finally going to try and get caught back up with the blog so stay tuned!! I hope to have a couple posts done by this weekend.

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July back home!! This is a holiday that holds a special place in my heart because it was one of my dad's favorites. We always had so much fun every year trying to buy the biggest baddest fireworks!! :)  Here's a picture from years ago of my two sisters stretching out this crazy long stretch of black cats with my dad blowing on the punk, ready to light it up.... such great memories!!



Dad, I love you and miss you!!!


1 comment: